Introverts stay up at night , because that is the only time they can be alone
I am not the most interesting person …
For an introvert like me, it takes me a while to ask someone a lot of questions to get to know them more. But today I will be sharing some facts about me so you can get to know me beyond the pretty face / slay mama/ tomboyish mother/ I don’t know what else to say 🙂 If you are a regular reader could you tell me how you perceive me in one word in the comment section.
So let’s get to know me more…
Facts about Zobam. 🙂
This is in no particular order, I will just write as it comes .
1. Are you named after anyone?
I was named after my late paternal Grand mother and my dad as well – Amaozo and Paula respectively.
2. When was the last time you cried?
When I watched a documentary about Bob Marley on BET
3. Do you have kids?
Yes , I have a kid
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Hmm, that’s quite strange. I am a weirdo sometimes so maybe not. Like poles repel…
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I can be sarcastic , but when I am not being Sarcastic I am still mistaken for being sarcastic. I don’t know if I just make sense.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Teeth , shoes and then nails
7. What is your eye color?
8. Postpartum depression? How did you deal with it?
Depression generally is something I have dealt with a couple of times, but for postpartum depression, I avoided the mirror a lot, focused to loving my new born and prayed a lot as well.
9. Are you emotional, romantic, or strong and independent?
I am emotional , a hopeless romantic , and I mask all these with a tough and independent persona .
10. what would you say stretches your personality out of proportion?
I want to help everyone, be a listening ear, and it gets me into trouble sometimes.
11. As a creative, how do you deal with ideas and actualizing them?
I record them as a voice notes
I make sketches
I can be very aggressive when inspiration strikes. Its like I am crazy . I just start talking to myself especially in the toilet.
12. Scary movie or happy endings?
13. Favorite smells?0
With perfumes it just has to be manly … am that simple
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Poland … I missed home every single day
15. Do you have any special talents?
I don’t think so.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Dancing , sewing and makeup I don’t know if it counts as a hobby 🙂
18. How many guys did you date?
Just two and a half ( my first boyfriend , someone I was not sure if we were dating but in my head then I thought we were), Then the best part, My boyfriend turned Hubby Love you Darling 🙂
19. Do you have any pets?
Nope , am allergic to fur.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, Two awesome siblings
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A fashion designer / fashion consultant / educator .
22. Who was your first best friend?
My first true bestie was Keziah Umeh . You can check out her blog HERE
23. How tall are you?
The last time I checked I was about 5FT. 6
24. Funniest moment throughout School?
When someone was too sure that putting his Bluetooth on to share some files with someone else would cost time money…. LOL
25. How many countries have you visited?
If transiting counts then … Ethiopia , Germany , Poland , Egypt
26. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Favourite was Biology , Worst was Further-maths and Chemistry
27. What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Favourite drink – Blackcurrant
Animal – None
Perfume – I don’t even know. Once it smells good I am cool with it.
28. What would you (or have you) name your children?
Ivan. then maybe Uriel , Amanda, Zamani , I have a long list but I can’t remember all at the moment.
29.What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I played a little football but am not cut out for sports in general
30. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
31. Favorite memory from childhood?
Cup cakes from my dad every weekend. 🙂
32. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Comfy , chic, Andro
33. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
34. Tell us one of your bad habits!
I can be a control freak sometimes in the most annoying way, but most times am trying to help or save someone some stress. And I tend to talk over people just so I don’t forget the point I was going to make but that’s silly in my opinion. I am working on that though.
35. What is your favorite snack?
As a foodie, I have a long list but lately I have been leaning towards Shawarma
I think I have done justice to these questions if you want to know more, drop your questions in the comments section and I will be sure to answer all…
till next time , keep sharing , liking , commenting