Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice day? Well for me it was not so funny 😦
Guess what happened?
On a bright sunny Sunday, I woke up early as usual and I had to get my boys and I ready for church hoping that I have some amount of flour in my kitchen for gravy later that day.
So after mass and hanging with some friends, we went home. Mind you before now I got a notification from Oga at the top that some people would be visiting us.
I chose to make gravy because it’s pretty fast for me, and weekends are busy for me. moving on, I found out that I had NO FLOUR!
I thought of a thickener for the gravy base. And I thought …
Let me tell you how I used them.
- I peeled and washed them neatly.
- sliced them into slim flakes so that I will get done quickly. Boil them.
- Once done, I added it into the food processor and blended it
- Add vegetable oil allow to heat and put your sliced onions, thyme, curry and stir fry for about a minute.
- Pour in your paste and add more water till you get your desired consistency. You don’t need to boil for so long because you potatoes are done. 😉
- Add your pre-boiled meat (as desired) I prefer chicken and allow to simmer for 3 minutes. Remember to stir at intervals to avoid getting burnt.
- Add the rest of your clean, cut veggies and stair.
- Turn off the heat. The heat in the gravy will steam the veggies and still give you some crunchy freshness :* YUM! YUM!
Let me know what you think in the comment section. Thank you so much for reading kindly LIKE , SHARE and SUBSCRIBE